- Minimum studies Formative Cycle Higher Degree - Design in Mechanical Manufacturing
- Minimum experience At least 3 years
- 3D rendering
- Design for manufacturing
- FPII or CFGS studies in development of mechanical projects / industrial delineation
- Experience in 3D mechanical design, preferably with SolidWorks
- Experience in management of mechanical projects (molds, dies, tooling, ...) will be valued in metal and plastic.
- English level B1
Depending on the Director of Engineering, his mission will be to develop and maintain the mechanical design of products, packaging and supports.
- Design of mechanical elements (covers, supports) with 3D software (Solidworks), as well as mechanical tools for assembly and manufacture.
- Make prototypes of housings.
- Outsourcing of manufacturing of metallic and plastic elements.
- Outsourcing of packaging and protections.
- Navision creation of the lists of materials for new products and new product versions.
- Update lists of materials to ERP.
- Writing of repair manuals and instructions for work, technical files.
- Collaboration in the writing of manufacturing manuals (mechanical part).
- Definition of the labeling, protection and packaging of the new products.
- Type of contract: indefinite, full-time
Please Note: the original job description is in Spanish.
Apply for this job