R&D Computer Sciences Engineer (Artificial Intelligence-Computer Vision)
Working for our Computer Vision team, and located in our HQ in Reus (or in Barcelona), your mission will be researching and developing on artificial intelligence algorithms (computer vision).
Main functions & responsibilities:
- Research in Computer Vision.
- Bibliographic research
- Development of algorithms
- Computer vision-based products maintenance
- Computer vision-based products startup
Training & expertise
- We look for a computer sciences engineer or graduate. Master studies in Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence will be a plus.
- We also appreciate your experience in research and development of AI algorithms.
- Proficiency in C++ is a must.
- Intermediate level of English (B1 reading and writing) required.
- Analytical thinking
- Information search
- Order and clarity
We invite you to join a passionate and creative worldwide technological IT company.
Apply for this job