- Create new, detailed and variant designs in the areas of conveyor technology and parking garage systems.
- You will help to ensure or continuously optimize and further develop the work organization of the electrical construction.
- You carry out your tasks in compliance with national and international regulations, standards and guidelines.
- You have a degree as a technician (m / f / d) in electrical engineering, or have completed a degree in this subject and have already gained initial professional experience in this area.
- You are confident in dealing with construction systems, preferably ePlan, and have knowledge of common PC applications.
- Work in an organized and structured manner. Commitment, care and quality awareness are a matter of course for you.
- You act and work independently and independently, but you also appreciate being part of a dynamic team.
- Goal orientation, a high degree of cost and responsibility awareness as well as good knowledge of English round off your profile.
- Further training as a safety engineer and knowledge of the UL / CSA standard are an advantage.
We offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized company with a future.
- An attractive remuneration.
- In addition to demanding tasks, there is also the freedom to put your ideas into practice.
- Space for personal responsibility and creativity.
- A safe job surrounded by nice colleagues.
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working time models complete our offer.
Then we look forward to your informative application using our online form.
If you have any questions about this job offer, Ms. Nicole Maisch is your contact person (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Please Note: the original job description is in German
Apply for this job