City of Dallas
Supervisor (Parking Enforcement-Public Safety)
The salary listed on this job posting is the starting salary range: amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here . Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification .
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department(s): Transportation
- High school diploma or GED
- Four (4) years in which primary responsibilities included interpreting an enforcing ordinances or legal policies and processing a high volume of customer requests performing/coordinating complex administrative functions.
- Experience with report writing, records management and/or performing/coordinating complex detailed administrative functions (e.g. service issues, open records request).
- One (1) year of supervisory/lead work experience. (This experience may be included in the required experience listed above)
License(s) and/or Certification (s):
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Must pass intensive background investigation.
- No FELONY or Class A misdemeanor convictions.
- No Class B misdemeanor conviction within the last ten (10) years.
- Availability to work weekends and/or nights.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities :
Effective oral/written communication skills.
MS Word/Excel (or similar software) skills
Apply for this job
- Comfortable working with computers and learning new programs.