Within the marketing and sales team, you are in charge of
- Participating in the development of an international start-up.
- Detect, contact and develop partnerships.
- Analyze business needs.
- Participate in the SEO strategy in collaboration with the Marketing Department.
- Be proactive in making service/site improvements.
- Ensure regular reporting of your actions and results.
Who Are You
- Higher education BAC +3/4/5 (Business schools, universities)
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are very attracted to B2C / B2B business development, you want to learn.
- You have a relational and commercial sense, an ability to develop and retain.
A mission as exciting, complete and varied requires "powers" to match
- You are organized, autonomous and responsive. You have a good relationship.
- You are a little geek and you find, like us that it is trendy!
- You are a force of proposal and like to work in a team.
- You speak English fluently. With or without an accent
- You control the Office package and the Google suite.
- Creativity and adept of the system-D
- Have a grain (of madness), necessary to change the world!
What We Offer
Working at TravelCar is integrating a tribe in which the excellence and culture of the performance rhyme with a good atmosphere, but not only:
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us
- Superb integration with lots of surprises.
- A career evolution
- Atypical premises in the heart of Paris (5min from St Lazare)
- Latest working tools
- Maximum collaboration between the different teams
- No room for coffee is out of date!
- A restaurant card allowing you to have good food delivered to you
- GymLib sports pass to burn all those good dishes.
- Table football duels for the afternoon
- Regular after work socials
- International teams and projects to perfect your languages
Type of Employment: Internship agreement - Minimum duration of 6 months - Location: Paris 75 (9th) - Availability August 2019 - Statutory internship allowance
Apply for this job