About the Job
We are looking for a young, talented, and highly motivated engineer who will be responsible for bringing new products to market reality whilst ensuring high levels of quality to current products.
- Electronic design of new IoT products
- Implementation of firmware for new IoT products.
- Knowledge and experience in LoRA or similar communication protocols will be especially valued
- Prototyping tasks for new IoT products.
- Definition and performance of technical and functional validation tests of new IoT products.
- Support in EMC testing
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the transfer to production
- Data analysis
Skills and Capabilities:
- Electronic, telecommunication or telematic engineer (Bachelor or Master) with 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of electronic design tools such as Altium, Orcad or similar
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience in code development for ARM Cortex microcontrollers or similar
- Experience or knowledge in data analysis with Python or similar
- Knowledge of microcontroller programming in "C"
- Experience in design and assembly of electronic circuits
- Good interpersonal/communication skills, able to work both as a member of a team and independently to accomplish his responsibilities
Nice to Have:
- Git knowledge
- Experience in Security design requirements
What We Offer:
Apply for this job
- Working in a high-tech company in an international environment.
- Working together with a talented and motivated team.
- Customized career plan in a growing company
- Homework 2 days a week depending on the project stage.
- Work in Barcelona