Smart Parking leader, IPS Group, Inc., is unveiling several new innovative technologies at the 2017 IPI Conference & Expo in New Orleans, La. that complement its fully-integrated Smart Parking product suite.
IPI conference attendees will get a first look at the new state-of-the-art innovation, future-proofed to meet the needs of Smart Parking programs and cities of any size.
Showcased key IPS innovation includes:
- In-vehicle Payment – In collaboration with Honda Design Studio and Visa, the end-to-end in-vehicle mobile payment allows motorists to pay for parking from the safety and comfort of their vehicles.
- Parking Enforcement Management – Smart citation processing and management solution provides real-time access to handle the entire citation lifecycle including citation issuance, citation processing and delinquent collections.
- Permit Management – Scalable and fully-integrated permit issuance and management solution handles the entire permit lifecycle from design through fulfillment.
- PARK SMARTER™ Mobile App – Reimagined mobile payment application that offers enhanced features and convenience that allows users to manage an entire parking session from their smartphone; includes rapid account setup and checkout services, as well as local merchant offers.
- Next-generation Data Management System (launching summer 2017) – Built for the future of Big Data, the next-generation DMS continues to connect all IPS solutions, but offers more modules, data intelligence, and enhanced user interface design for improved management of parking networks from anywhere, at any time.
Unlike some that promote surface-level integrated solutions with basic data sharing, IPS offers a deeply-connected system built from the ground up and backed by a powerful cloud-based software solution built with the future in mind.
“IPS strives to continually develop new solutions with our customers’ goals in mind and ultimately, deliver exceptional customer satisfaction,” said Chad Randall, Chief Operating Officer, IPS Group. “What we are showcasing in New Orleans is the next generation of our comprehensive and fully-integrated Smart Parking platform. By connecting our products, our customers and consumers, we provide an end-to-end solution that promotes compliance, ease of use and data analytics, to efficiently manage the entire parking program.”
IPS will showcase the breadth of capabilities of its suite of fully-integrated Smart Parking technology through an interactive booth experience at the IPI Conference & Expo. Conference attendees are invited to visit IPS at booth 1119 to see the technology in action through live demos, a Virtual Reality IPS cinema, in-vehicle payment simulator, and more.
Says Randall, “We will continue to be at the forefront, investing heavily in new technologies that will address the most important needs of our customers. At IPS Group, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what is possible.”
IPS Group, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, CA (USA), with offices in Canada and Europe. IPS is a design, engineering, and manufacturing company focused on low-power wireless telecommunications, payment processing systems, parking technologies, and SaaS management software. An industry pioneer, IPS has been delivering smart city technology solutions for over 20 years. The company offers a fully integrated smart product suite comprised of single-space meters, multi-space pay stations, pay station upgrade kits, vehicle detection sensors, smart cash collection systems, and SaaS management software with advanced data analytics. IPS is delivering the Internet of Things (IoT) and Intelligent Parking Systems to transportation and parking operations all over the world.