The National Parking Association (NPA) has selected its 2019 40 Under 40 class of young professionals and up-and-coming leaders in the parking industry. The 40 chosen individuals will be inducted into the awards program at the NPA 2019 Convention & Exposition on October 22, 2018, in Orlando, FL.
NPA President Christine Banning IOM, CAE said, “NPA is extremely proud to recognize the impact of the parking industry’s best and brightest young professionals, who are growing as leaders in the parking industry. The 40Under40 is a peer-reviewed selection of parking professionals who represent innovation, integrity, and excellence.” Banning added, “NPA and its Young Professionals Network are growing with a dynamic influx of talent that is expanding as the parking industry evolves.”
The 40Under40 recognize the influx of young professionals, technology specialist and leaders growing in management roles within the parking industry. The 2019 class of 40Under40 represent parking professionals across both the private and public sectors. These developing leaders represent the future of the industry.
NPA’s 2019 40 Under 40 is comprised of the following parking professionals:
- Amy Anderson, CPP - LAZ Parking
- Andrew Barrington - Spokane International Airport
- Tommy Biondo, CPP - Premier Parking
- Brendan Bodensteiner - Premium Parking
- Derek Brandt - LAZ Parking
- Nicole Chinea - WGI
- Kyle Connelly - SpotHero, Inc.
- BC Fall - Premier Parking
- Eric Gomes - LAZ Parking
- C. Perry Griffith, III - Denison Parking
- Chris Handlos, CPP - LAZ Parking
- Steve Hernandez - Parkopedia
- Jeremy Hevener, CPP - Towne Park
- Nick Hutsen - Ace Parking
- Cara Hyder - LAZ Parking
- Ben Johanning - Parking Management Company (PMC)
- Steven Junkins, CPP - SpotHero, Inc.
- Brandon Lauterbach, CPP - REEF Parking
- Kristen Locke - ParkMobile
- Leslie Luna - LAZ Parking
- Tydus Mana - Passport Labs, Inc.
- Sean Marshan - Walker Consultants
- Jack McCleskey - Premium Parking
- Nick Memisovski, CPP - The Car Park, Inc.
- Jose Morales - FlashParking
- Alexander Moreira - LAZ Parking
- Chris Munoz - FlashParking
- Philip Olivier - Premium Parking
- Adrian Patterson - SpotHero, Inc.
- Lora Pfeffer - Premier Parking
- Evan Pryor - Premier Parking
- Todd Rosen - LAZ Parking
- Lisa Sadowski - Arrive
- Jake Squillaci - Parkonect, LLC
- Benjamin Steffen, CPP - REEF Parking
- James Timmons, CPP - Premier Parking
- Mathew Torrez - Towne Park
- Dustin Turner, CPP - Premier Parking
- Morgan Van Liew, CPP - LAZ Parking
- Sam Warnecke - Passport Labs, Inc.
Parking is a multi-billion-dollar industry vital to the life and livelihood of communities across North America. The National Parking Association is North America’s leading parking trade organization. Our mission is to serve as the market leader in parking industry research, education, and advocacy that advance the industry, and its leaders and parking professionals. We provide training, certification, and access to leading-edge parking technology across the private and public sectors. Founded in 1951, NPA represents over 100,000 parking professionals in more than 2,500 commercial operations and public organizations. Learn more at WeAreParking.org.