Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Land
Real Estate. Business Law and Finance.
• Critical thinking and effective problem solver.
• Strong business negotiator.
• Ability to work with discretion and confidentiality.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
D’Lux Real Estate Services, LLC. 2014 – Present
Broker-Owner. BPO. Signing Agent
• As buyer representative: Identify client’s needs and wants, qualify their financial purchase power, define their criteria and design their real estate strategy to pursue their desired goals for their portfolio.
• Research and analysis properties’ values based on location, uses, conditions, future land use and proformas.
• Conduct real estate and business transactions involving financial analysis, legal issues, and tax implications.
• As a transaction broker I represent Buyers and Sellers, or Landlords and Tenants in a transparent professional environment to reach the desired agreement.
• Specialize in Off Market Purchase & Sales Properties using utmost discretion.
• Work with closing agents in the handling of private and secured loan’s closings
Real Estate in the State of Florida with similar Experience Jun 2006 – 2014
• Hunter’s Commercial – Orlando (2006-2008)
• Keller Williams Realty – North Miami (2009-2012)
• Fausto Commercial – Miami (2012-2014)
• NAI – Miami (2014)
International Business Relocation, Inc. and A Translation Service, Inc. Oct 2000 – Dec 2007
Owner Kissimmee and Orlando, FL
• Interviewed clients to gather information, analyzed type of case & delivered to appropriate immigration attorney.
• Managed attorneys’ advice to clients to successfully coordinate and fill out immigrant and non-immigrant forms; overlooked all activities to the processing of the forms until its conclusion in visas, residency or citizenship.
• Streamlined client’s business from its conception (company incorporation), operation and development (permits, closings, administrative proceedings) to coordinate activities with a complete network of CPAs, Realtors, Advisors, etc.
• Worked as Spanish & English interpreter and translator, supervised subcontractors, and proof-read all written material.
Jacqueline Danzer, Esq. P.A. Mar 1989 – Sep. 2000
Owner – Attorney – Financial Advisor Venezuela
• Advised clients in different business deals involving tangible and intangible assets, its protection to add value, and the ability to negotiate, merge, sell, acquire, or expand domestically and internationally.
Represented landlords and business owners in the various steps of complex real estate contracts taking under consideration tangible and intangibles as part of assets negotiations; mediated between the parties to reach a “win-win” situation.
• Calculated value of tangible and intangible assets to incorporate into financial real estate analysis to set a price for acquisition and/or disposition of assets, loan applications and value of properties.
• Areas of Practice: Intellectual Property Law, Real Estate Law, Civil Law, Commercial/Mercantile Laws and Administrative Law.
Master’s Degree – Financial Management Degree – Venezuela 1992
Master’s Degree – Mercantile Law: Concentration in Intellectual Property Law – Venezuela 1991
Law Degree – Catholic University Andres Bellow – Venezuela 1989
TV and Radio Broadcasting – Internal Affairs – Venezuela 1987
Certificates of Completion
Commercial Real Estate Analysis 2019
GRI-302 Thinking Outside the Box by Florida Realtors® Institute – Florida 2018
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist by CLHMS – Florida 2017
BPO/REO certifications by The REO Institute of Colorado – Florida 2017
HomePath Ready Buyer by FANNIE MAE – Florida 2015
CLHMS I and II by CRS – Florida 2015
NNA: Notary Signing Agent by National Notary Association – Florida 2014
Real Estate Brokerage Management, Bob Hogue School of Real Estate – Florida 2014
Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate by CCIM – Florida 2013
Negotiations Skills by RCA Miami and SIOR – Florida 2010
TRC: Transnational Referral Certification by ICREA – Florida 2010
Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate by CCIM – Florida 2009
Affordable Housing Solutions by FL Housing Finance Corporation – Florida 2007
Real Estate and Mortgage Licenses – Florida 2007
Notary Public – Florida 1999